The Federation of Acadian Parents of Nova Scotia (FPANÉ)
The Federation of Acadian Parents of Nova Scotia (FPANÉ) is the voice of Francophone parents in Nova Scotia, in various fields such as early childhood, education, and parental support.
It offers services, resources and information to parents in order to help them meet the needs of their children and become fully empowered as the primary educators that they are.
It supports parents in their efforts to develop an environment conducive to the overall development and well being of their children.
FPANÉ accomplishes its mission by:
- Representing the interests of parents;
- Advocating for quality programmes, services and installations;
- Acting as official spokespeople with governmental and community agencies;
- Providing parents with the tools and awareness they need to act as their children's first educators; and,
- Facilitating consultations, exchanges and networking opportunities for members and partners.